Far Striders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Far Striders

RPG Group

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Equipment for first expedition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
griffonknight
Nameless Sidekick
Nameless Sidekick
griffonknight

Equipment for first expedition Empty
PostSubject: Equipment for first expedition   Equipment for first expedition EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:46 am

I'm thinking all-weather gear, boots, hat, gloves, ammo, and guns / gun belt. Looked at some cartridge belts online and it looks like about 40 rounds to a belt including space for holster. So I think load out my gun belt with 40, .44-40 rounds, and maybe my sharps shoulder strap might hold 10 rounds of .50-90. I carry the sharps in a wrap to keep dust and such out of it. I figure gun oil and rags in the saddle bags in case I need them, along with a box of 10 more .50-90 rounds. Should be more than enough ammo for one person for a week Very Happy but since they're not letting on what we're hunting, I figure be prepared. Does that sound reasonable, or is it too much or too little? Oh, and additionally, I carry the peacemaker loaded with one empty chamber and the winchester empty unless we expect to encounter anything. The winchester did have a trigger block safety, but I'm not sure how reliable it was.
Back to top Go down
InspectorRod
"Friday"
Equipment for first expedition Default2
InspectorRod

PostSubject: Re: Equipment for first expedition   Equipment for first expedition EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Sounds fine to me. I'm not going to be a stickler on counting ammo.
Back to top Go down
InspectorRod
"Friday"
Equipment for first expedition Default2
InspectorRod

PostSubject: Re: Equipment for first expedition   Equipment for first expedition EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:35 pm

I added a knife to both of your character sheets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equipment for first expedition   Equipment for first expedition Empty

Back to top Go down

Equipment for first expedition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Far Striders :: Victorian Adventures :: Idle Chatter-
Jump to: