Far Striders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Far Striders

RPG Group

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game - Running commentary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InspectorRod
"Friday"
Game - Running commentary Default2
InspectorRod

Game - Running commentary Empty
PostSubject: Game - Running commentary   Game - Running commentary EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:58 am

Nice explanation of why you would be willing to leave your homeland to go adventuring Onegod007. Smile
Back to top Go down
InspectorRod
"Friday"
InspectorRod

PostSubject: Re: Game - Running commentary   Game - Running commentary EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:58 am

Hmmm... I'm not so fond of the third person for this so I'll use second person. To make it easier to disquish which "you" then I write you I'll put a [] to distinquish if I'm writing to a specific character. If there isn't a box then you can assume it's the plural "you" and addresses all characters. Sound alright?
Back to top Go down
InspectorRod
"Friday"
InspectorRod

PostSubject: Re: Game - Running commentary   Game - Running commentary EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Sorry guys, I was in "training" today and couldn't get to the forum. I say "training" because it was like sending a librarian to class to learn how to read bookcovers. Sad
Back to top Go down
InspectorRod
"Friday"
InspectorRod

PostSubject: Re: Game - Running commentary   Game - Running commentary EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:26 pm

LOL. I'm trying hard to mess up all of Adam's turns!
Back to top Go down
Onegod007
Minion
Minion

PostSubject: Re: Game - Running commentary   Game - Running commentary EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:46 pm

LOL...thanks
Back to top Go down
InspectorRod
"Friday"
InspectorRod

PostSubject: Re: Game - Running commentary   Game - Running commentary EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:46 am

It's what I do... although unintentionally. What a Face

Wanted to make sure y'all were aware that Aiming only last for the next round. So after your shot you'll need to take a turn to Aim again if you want the bonus. Also Aiming does not give a cumulative bonus over several rounds. So Aiming at a target for 2 rounds is still only a +2 bonus instead of a +4.
Back to top Go down
griffonknight
Nameless Sidekick
Nameless Sidekick
griffonknight

PostSubject: Re: Game - Running commentary   Game - Running commentary EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 10:51 am

I'm trying to grasp what being rich means in this time period. I don't want to be extravagant with my money, but I want to be generous. My character's lack of interest in gaining or holding onto money is one of his biggest conflicts with his father the banker.
Back to top Go down
InspectorRod
"Friday"
InspectorRod

PostSubject: Re: Game - Running commentary   Game - Running commentary EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:44 pm

I think we'll just have to "wing" it. I don't really know what stuff costs during this time period myself. The $2 ticket was a guess. Question
Back to top Go down
InspectorRod
"Friday"
InspectorRod

PostSubject: Re: Game - Running commentary   Game - Running commentary EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:08 pm

By the way, now that we are leaving the frontier and heading into the more industrialized East your appearance will make a bit more of an impact on people you meet. How are both you dressed? I assume both of you are dressed practical for horseback traveling. But I'm especially curious about Strange Owl. Full Blackfoot dress? A mix of Blackfoot and whiteman dress?
Back to top Go down
griffonknight
Nameless Sidekick
Nameless Sidekick
griffonknight

PostSubject: Re: Game - Running commentary   Game - Running commentary EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Well, having full-filled my commission I imagined I transitioned back into civies. Probably something fashionable for the frontier in the north : trousers, shirt and coat, hat, gunbelt. I'm probably a bit more heavily armed than the typical traveler, with three guns. I imagine I have .44 ammo in my belt and a bandoleer of ammo for the sharps. I'll look up some more specific fashions, but typical western movie is what I have in mind, definitely not city slicker, but cleaner than a trapper.
Back to top Go down
InspectorRod
"Friday"
InspectorRod

PostSubject: Re: Game - Running commentary   Game - Running commentary EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Ok, that works. Although I'm sure you've dropped the holster and ammo while on the train.
Back to top Go down
InspectorRod
"Friday"
InspectorRod

PostSubject: Re: Game - Running commentary   Game - Running commentary EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:34 pm

And now for a little action! Okay... a lot of action! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game - Running commentary   Game - Running commentary Empty

Back to top Go down

Game - Running commentary
Page 1 of 1